Best. Mascara. Ever

Saturday, April 25, 2015

A Series of Fortunate events

I can not multi-task (apparently no one really can) because I have quite a few layouts from February that, not only did I create, but I photographed and uploaded to the computer, but since I loaded them onto Flickr for the LOAD challenge, I forgot to put them on my blog as well.  Lately, I have been cranking out layouts, but haven't managed to photograph them, so they too have not made it onto my blog.  I can only handle one technology at a time, haha.  Oh well.  I have made progress on that front, so I guess I will just keep trying!

This layout was from the February LOAD challenge, which was to create a layout from a book title. My daughter actually helped with this one.  And although this is a very well know story among the family, it is not one that I had ever scrapbooked.  Love that this story (how my college roommate and I married brothers and live near each other and have kids that are cousins!) finally got a layout of its own.


I love using my kits from the Scrap Room ( www.scrap-room.com ) because they always seem to combine papers that I like together.  Although I admit on this layout I cut strips and used both the front and backsides of the papers and mixed and matched them, so it may not really be recognizable - which is another reason I like the kits.  They can be used with the included recipe card or used as a starting point and everyone's layout is going to be completely different.

I hope a "series of fortunate events" occurs for you today!

Leslie

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this layout! Makes me feel a little old but we sure have been productive!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio