Best. Mascara. Ever

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

What, me worry?

So my youngest is learning to drive.  We haven't had much time to practice yet, but she has her first drive time with a driving instructor this weekend.  I'm not sure who will be more scared - my daughter or the instructor!

The challenge for this layout was to use a large photo with small/ limited text to convey the story.  I found this photo from a trip to Colorado and paired it with a more current photo.  I think the story is self explanatory!


I'm not sure if you can see her face as she is "driving" the car, but it is pretty priceless.  Hopefully she won't be looking so anxious when she is driving for real! (Or maybe a little anxious is good).

I think I will go back to the layout and add a little journaling to tie everything together, but overall, I like the layout and the story.  I would not have documented these events in this way without the LOAD challenge.  So fun to stretch myself out of my "usual" style.

Hope you can stretch yourself today!

Leslie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio