Best. Mascara. Ever

Thursday, September 18, 2014

If it tastes good...

So we've all heard it when trying to be healthier, "If it tastes good, spit it out!"  I couldn't quite spit out the Trade Joe's Grand Slam Snack, including caramel coated popcorn and peanuts, almonds, cashews and pecans.  It was too good.  But darn.  I'm trying to make better choices - but I just love the "bad for you" stuff.  Back on track (now that I've finished eating that bag of popcorn!).

Speaking of great eats, I love this layout from our trip to Italy.  We indulged in some delicious focaccia bread from the region and some wonderful restaurants.  Look at those views.




I used a stencil and some Tim Holtz Distress paint to make the border based on a video in Paperclipping.com.  It was fun to get paints and stencils out on a scrapbook page instead of for a card background.  I love the colors because the reminded me of all of the colorful houses built into the cliffs.  All of these towns in the Cinque Terre, Italy are right at the edge of the sea.  The views are just stunning!  (And the food is good too).

At least we did lots of walking that trip to balance out the eating.

Hope you can find some balance in your day today!

Leslie

2 comments:

Gretchen a/k/a StampingRooster said...

I love the turquoise and orange color combination! Beautiful work with the stencil.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful pages! Love the layered houses. :) Thank you so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my photo taking process and tutorial. I use my camera on auto mode.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio