Best. Mascara. Ever

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Just Do It!

So I was going to procrastinate this card.  I had all of the pieces and I wasn't sure what to do with it all. I put it aside to deal with later… but then I realized I needed to just get it done.  Finished is better than perfect.  It is the advice I have been giving my daughter.  She is a little overwhelmed with the jump to high school and the increased work load and her cheerleading responsibilities and service league activities and pressure for THE FUTURE etc, etc.  So rather than having melt downs and being incapable of doing anything, it is better to break it down and get it done.  It doesn't have to be perfect.

I really want to be getting back to some scrapbooking projects - I think I have three 2-page layouts in various stages of assembly stacked up on my desk and about a 6x6 inch area of clear working space!  Hence the reason I have been making cards… they require way less room to work.  Perhaps I should stop procrastinating getting that scrap room cleaned… or maybe I will break it down and just tackle the desk.  I'll take a picture if I manage to make it presentable!

Here is the card I did get finished today:




More glitter - told you it was addictive!  A little Distress Paint on top of some old scrapbook paper and a few rhinestones to finish it off.  It may not be perfect, but it is finished.  And today, that is just fine with me!

Hope you finish something today.

Leslie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio